Many of the most effective parasite treatments are category prescription only so we will need to have examined your pet within the last year in order to supply them. We offer a FREE consultation with a veterinary nurse for animals who have not been examined sufficiently recently so please do take advantage of this.
With such an extensive range of products on the market for prevention and treatment of the various parasites it is quite hard to choose between them all. Our nurses are very happy to advise on this subject and we will tailor our advice to your particular animal and situation.
- Fleas and intestinal worms are always with us and require continuous preventive measures.
- In a household with young children the prevention of round worms is a priority.
- If your cat is a hunter then tapeworm and fleas will need frequent eradication.
- If getting a tablet down your cat is a battle then you may prefer a spot-on treatments for both fleas and worms.
- If it is tick season and you are regularly finding them on your pet then you will want to use a product that kills ticks as well as fleas.
- If your pet has a passport, and is going to holiday abroad with you, you will need products that also protect against foreign parasites not found in this country.
Book your FREE appointment today!