Protecting the health of a Pet is a priority for any owner. If you have concerns about how to defend against preventative diseases, the AAS Vets Pet Health For Life plan is the perfect way to ensure your Pet receives the best level of healthcare available; for as little as £16.00 per month, you will benefit from the friendly, professional care provision provided by our team at AAS Vets, guaranteeing peace of mind and more time to enjoy life with your Pet.
Sign up to the AAS Pet Health For Life plan today to take advantage of the healthcare treatments available as outlined below.
What is included in the plan, and how much does it cost?
|Cat||£16 (per month)|
|Dog (under 25kg)||£16 (per month)|
|Dog (over 25kg)||£20 (per month)|
- Annual health check and vaccinations including Kennel Cough for dogs
- All-year-round flea and worming treatment including ticks and lungworm in dogs and ear mites in cats
- Dogs: Nexgard Spectra an Endogard
- Cats: Prinovox and Droncit Spot
- Unlimited Nurse Clinics**
- One consultation with a Vet
- Nail Clipping (up to 4 times a year if required)
- 10% off Dental Scale and Polish
- 10% off Dental hygiene products
- 10% off Neutering
- Anal Gland Expression (up to 4 times a year if required)
The Pet Health For Life plan offers outstanding value for money, with savings of up to 45% on routine, preventative health treatments. Paid in monthly instalments, you can rest safe in the knowledge that your Pet will receive first-class care across its lifetime, with the AAS team on hand to support at your Pet's hour of need.
Pet Health For Life is not a Pet insurance policy. The product is a way to spread the cost of routine preventative Pet care at the recommended annual doses; however, it does not cover the costs of veterinary care for unexpected illness or injury to your Pet. We recommend taking out separate Pet insurance for this. All treatment is subject to clinical assessment and need.
*Terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more or speak to a member of the team to view a copy.
**Subject to availability